Friday, May 10, 2013

My spring beauty favourite products. Foundation, powder & beauty elixir


Hello!!!

So finally its spring here where I am living.We had very long 6 months winter, so I am super excited to change my make up products to spring and summer. So I picked up few new products, with which I fall in love instantly! Hope you will enjoy my mini review as much I enjoying sharing it with you.

Guerlain meteorites pearls



guerlain,meteorites,pearls,01 teint rose


The first product which I adore is Guerlain meteorites pearls in 01 Teint rose. Its a illuminating powder in form of small pearls. You can apply it as a highlighter or if you like me and have dry skin, can apply all over your face as a face powder for instant,  magical, luminous,  radiance finish. It makes my skin not shiny or powdery, it just make it flawless in few seconds. Really happy about it, definitely later will purchase more shades of this pearls, and by the way is it not gorgeous packaging? Love it!


Dior Diorskin airflash


dior airflash spray foundation , 202 CAMEO

Second, it is Dior Diorskin airflash spray foundation in 202 CAMEO. Its a spray foundation which honestly I am not using directly to my face as a  spray. Maybe I am not good to do it, but if I spray it on my face it look not so nice and I think I waist lot of product, so I just spray  a little bit on a back of my arm and with buffing brush apply all over my face. It dry quickly giving a matt, silky finish. Little advice-try to use you concealer first and later apply foundation, so you wont be ruining beautiful finishing of a foundation. I am not using it for my everyday make up, because it not have any SPF, but for  the nigh time or some event its perfect, because if you will be taking pictures will not get a flashback and that white face which we don´t like at all...Overall its really nice product.

 Caudalie Beauty elixir


Caudalie beauty elixir
Caudalie beauty elixir its a spray mist to your face. Its amazing product!I spray it on my face before moisturising my skin and after I apply my foundation and powder to let set my make up perfectly. Also when you apply it it feels so refreshing and light, so in the day time if you feel you need quick refreshment to your face, just spray it ! I purchase little travel version just to try, but definitely will purchase full size bottle.

Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoy my mini review!xoxoxo


Justina





No comments:

Post a Comment