Monday, May 20, 2013

Current skincare favourites




I am so glad to be back with another post. Today I am sharing my current skincare favorites. My skin is dry, with dehydrated areas such as nose, around it and my T zone.  I struggled to find a good  moisturizing products  for a quite a long time, but finally I am quit happy about my new picks. Its Biotherm Aquasource for dry skin, Moa the green balm and MD formulations Facial Cleanser.

Biotherm Aquasource for dry skin- I purchase a product trio from feelunique.com just to try and I absolutely love it!  Biotherm Biosource Hydra-Mineral Cleanser Softening Mousse cleans my face perfectly without drying it, Biotherm Biosource Instant Hydration Softening Lotion gives me fresh and clean face feeling and finally Biotherm Aquasource 24 Hour Deep Hydration Replenishing Cream moisturize my skin really well, it feels very light on skin and leaves it nicely fresh, non sticky or oily. 


Moa the green balm. I am using it to deeply moisturize my extremely dry skin in my T zone and  around nose. Its all natural, smells amazing and you can use it for so any things such as: treat cold sores and chapped lipszap those pesky insect bites and stingscalm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading and even condition eyelashes and help them grow longer and for many many things more. Its really amazing!


MD formulations Facial Cleanser. Its really nice soft, gentle cleanser. After using it for a quite a few weeks I saw a difference in my skin. It helped to go away blackheads and it really cleanse my pores deep. Its all I nedd!


Thank you for reading! xoxo

Justina

No comments:

Post a Comment