Saturday, June 8, 2013

Summer haul #2

 Hi everyone,

So I am back again with another summer haul. Yes, its my second one, but I am so exited about summer. I have mentioned, we wait it soo long here where I am living. And also in July we will be going to Turkey, Antalya for vacation. So this is few things I got for upcoming vacation and just for nice summer day.


Decleor  Aroma confort moisturising body milk,


I got Raspberry & blackberry bubble bath & shower cream from I love cosmetics. Also I got matching sense moisturising body lotion which I will be using as hand cream, will put just on my sink, so everytime I wash my hands I can use it. Its smells amazing-summery, sweet, but also fresh and  its more raspberry  than blackberry but I like it.

Also I got Decleor  Aroma confort moisturising body milk. Its really `rich` product I would say. I use it last year on my vacation to Greece just to deeply moisturise and hydrate my skin after being in sun. So this year I purchase bigger bottle. What I love about this product its the texture. Its super light, so skin absorb it really quickly, and as I have said  its really rich product so it deeply moisturise your skin in few seconds. And also it smells really fresh and light. And  its paraben free!

Last skin care product is also from Decleor. Its Aroma sun expert SPF15 Protective hydrating milk. And also as Decleor body milk, I repurchase this one after using it last summer in Greece. Really good product, protect from sun, gives me nice tan and also it last much more longer. Smell is not strong, so its not irritating my skin also it  light weight.

Sooo, now the fun part! It will be first time when I am sharing also few fashion items. SO first one is this amazing Decleor beach bag which I get as a gift from feelunique.com with my Declor order!! I was sooo happy, because I was needed new beach bag, and when I got it as a gift just imagine how happy I was. Its really big, spacious bag, with attachable mini wallet, so you can put your phone, money or credit cards in there and keep it safe in your bag or just detached it and have it in your hands.Love it!




Last item for my summer haul its Ted Baker Polee Black Flip Flops.  So let me tell you I just inlove with these flip flops!! Its stunning! The bow detail its absolutely gorgeous. Also they are very comfortable, easy to wear and very classy. LOVE IT!



Thank you so much for reading , hope you enjoy it! xoxoxo

Justina


No comments:

Post a Comment